Friday, April 24, 2009

The Deficit! How Much?

I keep hearing that the deficit is between 500 billion dollars and 3 trillion dollars. Which is it and how do they come up with that number? Is the interest on our debt included in our deficit? Are we so deep in deficit that we must print money which some say will cause hyperinflation? As you can see I have many questions and no matter where I go I cannot get a clear concise answer to these questions. I get answers but never the same one twice. That is what my post is about today. I hope someone can help me understand why those answers are hard to find. I understand that they are questions not easily answered but answers are very easily produced to boost one view or criticize another. Can anyone help me understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment